Our next bi-monthly GSCM meeting will be on Thursday, March 30th at 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm at Arts @ Large (908 S. 5th Street, Milwaukee WI) - the meeting is open for all that are interested in sharing green school resources, opportunities, ideas etc.
- Update on the planning status of the 2nd Annual Green Schools Conference - early registration, save the dates, conference themes, exhibitors, speakers, costs, etc.
- Update regarding the Rotary's Green Schools Program proposal that was discussed last time and supported by several GSCM organizations. See the proposal and letters of support here.
- Hear from Susan Schuller on the status of Statewide green school effortsthrough the Green and Healthy Schools Wisconsin (GHSW)
- Learn about current/upcoming Milwaukee-area green school resources:
- ECO's School Energy Audits
- MMSD's Earth Day Water Journey (see below)
- any other resources that attendees would like to share!